Pipeline & Pressure Vessel Inspection
We are available on retainer or per instance
Call us today at 719-289-7477
B-TEC Pipelines & Pressure Vessel Inspection
Our experts inspect your plant, pipeline and pressure vessels to all API Code and OSHA/ASME standards.
B-TEC performs visual and thickness measurement inspections, mirroring OSHA 1910.119 Part J Mechanical Integrity for PSM/RMP plants and facilities. The inspections shall cover all pressure vessels, piping, and atmospheric storage tanks that handle and/or store hazardous chemicals or flammables within the facility including piping and holding tanks for fire control.
Our inspections include written practice development, procedure development, as well as the auditing of your plant and pipeline projects from new construction to equipment retirement.
Audits of inspection records for API Code and OSHA/ASME standard compliance through objective, thorough, and reliable assessment of procedures, documentation, data etc.
Our Inspectors are all certified for the following:
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection; Ultrasonic Testing for Mechanical Integrity (OSHA PSM 1910.119)
- Ultrasonic Shear Wave Testing of welds and weldments
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspections
- API 570 Process Pipe Inspections
- API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection
- Fixed and Portable Magnetic Particle Examination for welding, SCC, and parts inspection
- Fixed and Portable Liquid Penetrant Examination for welding and parts inspection
- Visual Examination/Weld Inspection (API 1104/ASME B31.3)
- Radiographic film review
We will review our findings with the designated company representative and recommend solutions to remediate and keep down time to a minimum.
You will receive:
- PMI Conflicts Report
- Material Substitutions List
- Weld Defects Report
Client will be sent a final report with the following:
- Actions Item List
- File for each Isometric Circuit
- File for each Vessel
- Auto CAD Drawing
- API Visual Report
- Corrosion Report
- Deficiency Report